Looking @ Art
Spring 2013 Looking@Art Hosted by Meg Holford & Paul Giess
A one-of-kind look inside of artist studios, collectors' homes and art venues.
Since 2007 Looking@Art has been one of CultureCandy's most successful programs as it provides a behind the scenes look at what it takes to make, sell and buy art. The laid-back and welcoming atmosphere encourages conversation and builds a bigger network of artists and art buyers. The cost is $70 a person and your ticket is transferable to someone else for the entire tour or for just one night.
Those interested in attending our Spring 2013 Season can sign up here. If you have any questions about registration or the tour please email email@example.com. Please see the full schedule below and visit the artists' websites for more information on them.
- 7 pm - Foster Gallery, Shelby Prindaville and painting studio of Andy Brown (both on LSU campus).
7 pm - Gallery N (website)
- 7 pm - Gallery N (website)
- 7 pm - Elevator Projects (website)
- May 14
- 7 pm - Work/Shop space (website)
- 8 pm - Art collector Kitty Pheney's