Venues / Organizations
West Baton Rouge Parish Multi-Purpose Arena (Cultural Center)
Contact: Jason Leblanc
152 Turner Road
Port Allen LA 70767
Rental of the Multipurpose Arena for a Livestock event:
- Single Day Rental: $400.00 for a single day rental, or 10% of gross receipt, whichever is greater.
- Multiple Day Rentals: If the rental is for 2 or more consecutive days, rental will be $350.00 per day, or 10% of gross receipts, whichever is greater.
- Non-Livestock Events and Rodeos: $600.00 per day or 10% of gross receipts,whichever is greater
- Tractor Drivers: An additional $75.00 per day will be assessed for the WBR Recreation Dept. to provide a facilities tractor operator. Only certified WBR Parish employees are allowed to operate
- Move In/Move Out Days: Charges for move in/move out days are $50.00 per hour after regular business hours. Regular business hours are 8:00 A.M until 4:30 P.M., Monday thru Friday
inclusive. There is no charge if done during these hours and the center is not rented.
* Rental hours are from 7:00 a.m. until 1:00a.m. If rental exceeds 18 hours per day, an additional $ 50.00 per hour will be charged.( This 18-hour rate does not apply to multiple day events.)
One -half Day Rental :
-$200.00 for a (7) hour period with no admission charges. Rental hours are 9AM to 4PM or 6PM to 1AM. If another activity is NOT scheduled that day, additional hours are available at $25.00 per hour up to a limit of $300.00 per day. If admission is charged,rental fee is $350.00 or 10% of gross receipts, whichever is greater.Also available (3) hour special event rental, rental for practice and agricultural use for youth groups. For more information on the WBRP Multipurpose Arena, please call Jason LeBlanc @ (225) 279-4358 or the WBR Community Center at (225) 336-2423.